What's new

Shooting, Guns & Ammo, Hunting

I know what you mean. Especially about the shotguns.

One interesting thing I was reading about the transonic stuff was a guy shooting 50, 100, 150 and 200 yards and his 22 mag rifle was shooting great, but it was all over the place at 250 yards. Not shooting low due to bullet drop, but randomly hitting wherever. It was just outside the range of that round to stay at super sonic speeds and it was getting kicked around after dropping speed. Never knew this was a thing and I find it fascinating.

And now I want feel compelled to own a rifle for every distance 😁

ohhh, on sale

1679789518301.png

So weird. There's a thread going here ( and everywhere else) about how loud exhausts are ruining the fucking world. But gun mufflers are no-no 🙄

"I shouldn't be forced to hear your vehicle!"

"QuIeT gUnS wiLl RuIn SoCiEtTy!"

People are so dumb.

Gun mufflers are popular in Texas, Everyone I know locally that hunts uses a can.

I cant imaging being at a Long Distance range and no one with a can

A wise CA politician once stated ghost guns fire 30 thirty caliber clips in half a second. Does somebody know where I (we) can get our hands on such a thing? Asking for a friend........

What is SAAMI spec muzzle velocity on a .30 cal clip? How many can you get in a magazine? Enquiring minds want to know.

A wise CA politician once stated ghost guns fire 30 thirty caliber clips in half a second. Does somebody know where I (we) can get our hands on such a thing? Asking for a friend........
..... what?!

Words, like....mean things. You can't just say stuff and pretend it's true. I don't know if shit like this cracks me up or pisses me off.

Top Bottom Back Refresh