What's new

Shooting, Guns & Ammo, Hunting

Taxes trumps safety every time. The government needs money and they dang sure ain't about to start working for it .
Highway projects that last 30yrs? 40 miles of concrete chute with no breakdown area. Nah only kills less than 10 a year. Or 3 in a day...on a bad day.

1687434236509.png

a nice history article on the Texas Rangers formation 200 yrs ago

Smokin' Deal if you want a 40 cal GLOCK

1687452767142.png

Details​

Brand: Glock
Model: G22 Gen4
Caliber: .40 S&W
Action: Semi-Auto
Capacity: 13rds
Barrel Length: 4.49"
Condition: Good LE Trade-In
Includes: (1) 13rd Magazine
*Ships in cardboard box

Smokin' Deal if you want a 40 cal GLOCK

1687452767142.png

Details​

Brand: Glock
Model: G22 Gen4
Caliber: .40 S&W
Action: Semi-Auto
Capacity: 13rds
Barrel Length: 4.49"
Condition: Good LE Trade-In
Includes: (1) 13rd Magazine
*Ships in cardboard box
Damn, what the hell is wrong for it to be selling for such a low price? It's very sus, IMO.

just finished my Christmas gift Shopping for 2023

We just got started harvesting here last few days but its pissing down and following combine knocking rabbits over with the shotgun or rim fire is miserable pastime, even when you try and dodge the showers.
We were rained off the other day after a fairly promising start in the morning , and sat under a shed hoping it might stop before we simply went home, we were looking at my mate lads ruger 1022, it started life as a basic silver and wood rifle and he has put a volquartsen barrel on it triger mods and hamer spring etc and a fancy laminate stock and its really a good looking toy and it shoots well its not just looks. I for a moment lusted after just such a .22 but man he has spent a small fortune on it, from a basic used rifle for £140 he now has over £1800 in it, admited some of that money he as paid for stuff twice like stocks he has had two aftermarket ones before he went for this laminate one, and lost money selling the stuff second hand.

Still interesting and just wondering if any on here tart up those little 1022s.

You jest!

That is horrible! :puke2

Reactions: MVI

The alphabet boiz might visit you. Be careful!

Nonsense.

Last year I handed out nice Christmas Sweaters with AR-15's on them. Props to MAGPUL !

1691071043422.png

You know what would make those Christmas sweaters beautiful? Hi-Point guns printed on them! We all know those are the best dual purpose firearms on the market. When they inevitably misfire, jam, or whatever, the wielder can use it as a brick.

" you get what you pay for "

Disclaimer - the Carbines 995, 4095, etc are actually reliable now.

We just got started harvesting here last few days but its pissing down and following combine knocking rabbits over with the shotgun or rim fire is miserable pastime, even when you try and dodge the showers.
We were rained off the other day after a fairly promising start in the morning , and sat under a shed hoping it might stop before we simply went home, we were looking at my mate lads ruger 1022, it started life as a basic silver and wood rifle and he has put a volquartsen barrel on it triger mods and hamer spring etc and a fancy laminate stock and its really a good looking toy and it shoots well its not just looks. I for a moment lusted after just such a .22 but man he has spent a small fortune on it, from a basic used rifle for £140 he now has over £1800 in it, admited some of that money he as paid for stuff twice like stocks he has had two aftermarket ones before he went for this laminate one, and lost money selling the stuff second hand.

Still interesting and just wondering if any on here tart up those little 1022s.
I've built, shot and sold a few off over the years. Currently I'm using a stainless laminate version as my truck gun. Mostly stock other than the trigger pull cleaned up and a left hand safety. It lives a rough life but is always on target.

PSA has an end of summer sale on currently

1691163324332.png

Top Bottom Back Refresh