What's new

Tell us about your Ebike

I just bought a pair of Razor MX-350's for my twin grandsons. They are only three and I still need to get a couple sets of training wheels but I can't wait to see their faces when they get to ride.
1709745881446.png

Our daughter tells us that Jackson is obsessed with motorcycles. Conor not so much and here is a shot of Jack in the house with his Tupperware helmet.:lol3
1709807527936.png

Interestingly, I also had to make some mods to the little bikes. They come with a twist throttle but it's just an on/off switch so it's full power or nothing. I had to buy a pair of aftermarket variable twist throttles and matching controllers. That and the training wheels is going to nearly double the price of these bikes. Oh well.

1709820642220.png

Here's a shot to show the difference between the stock throttle and the aftermarket one. The new variable throttle has a battery charge level indicator and has a keyed lockout switch the replaces that simple toggle on top of the faux tank. Mom really likes the key feature!!

Last edited:
Our daughter tells us that Jackson is obsessed with motorcycles. Conor not so much and here is a shot of Jack in the house with his Tupperware helmet.:lol3
1709807527936.png

Interestingly, I also had to make some mods to the little bikes. They come with a twist throttle but it's just an on/off switch so it's full power or nothing. I had to buy a pair of aftermarket variable twist throttles and matching controllers. That and the training wheels is going to nearly double the price of these bikes. Oh well.
👍🏻. ATGATT! :D

1709807527936.png

1709820642220.png

Here's a shot to show the difference between the stock throttle and the aftermarket one. The new variable throttle has a battery charge level indicator and has a keyed lockout switch the replaces that simple toggle on top of the faux tank. Mom really likes the key feature!!
I almost replied about the mods. And you could ride a mod mx650 with the grandkids. E power can be fun

Top Bottom Back Refresh