What's new

Triumph Speed 400 and Scrambler 400 X

Interesting scoots. We recently purchased two new Tiger 900's, GT Pro and LRH, couldn't be happier. Along lifes way I have had 70 motorcycles, my wife has had 35 and I think this may be the best of the bunch. Well assembled, good attention to detail and great handling. Took a demo ride on the V85 at the Guzzi 100 anniversary, took a demo ride on the Tiger at the local dealer and the decision was made. The Tiger goes where pointed with ease and felt much lighter, better display without all sorts of flashing lights and the seating position was more to my liking. Looking forward to seeing the new smaller bikes from Triumph especially if they have the quality of our new purcahses.
Oh, and we were full line Piaggio dealers before retiring, Sorry Piaggio.

There have been zero updates on these bikes which makes me think that Triumph is taking a year off to figure out production. I hope we see them in the Fall as 2024 models. I am very interested in either. I think a high performing single in a light chassis should be great fun. Triumph fit and finish should only make the bike better.

Still not much coming out. I'm searching hard for new pics. Here's one I haven't seen:

triumph-small-capacity-5-copy.jpg

I might be more interested in the lil' Bonneville than the Scrambler. I'm not sure. I hope Triumph brings out some colorful paintjobs and not just your typical black and grey. Tank looks like it's a pretty good size. 4 to 4.5 gal would be amazing.

bajaj-triumph-motorcycle-2023_123affff.jpg

Another "spy" video of the upcoming single cylinder bike from Triumph. Word on the web says the bike will be unveiled in the last part of this year (October? November?).

Nothing official from Triumph yet but a couple of Indian websites still say Triumph will unveil 2 models on June 27 with a launch date of July 5 in India. Both bikes look good. Let's hope Triumph offers nice color options...

I'm starting to think that what the Indian Press talked about is pure rumors. If Triumph was going to be unveiling a couple of bike on June 27, they'd have advertised for the event already. When will the launch be? Will Triumph wait until the Fall to unveil the bikes at Intermot or Eicma? It's just delay after delay after delay. Bummer.

Hunter 350's are in stock at lots of Royal Enfield dealers right now for about $4K plus prep. Nice bikes but 400lbs and 20hp, 20ft/lbs isn't for everyone.

Speed 400

Scrambler 400 X

Top Bottom Back Refresh