What's new

Welding & Fabrication

Some fuel cells to go under paniers.
I wish I had thought to do the same, instead I ended up with a larger main tank

1649615735722.png

I wish I had thought to do the same, instead I ended up with a larger main tank

1649615735722.png
Everybody has good ideas. One idea leads to another that leads to another. The industry gets better sharing ideas. The OEMs watch what we do and add it to future production releases. All a win and a huge thanks for everyone for bouncing ideas off one another that develop into something bigger without us knowing.

Looked thru the 5 pages of this thread. You guys aren't just welders and fabricators. You are guys are artist.

I'll NOT be posting any of my country boy , farmer assed welding here !!:dirtdog:smile6
Please do and don't worry about not looking good enough.
What you think doesn't look good, others will see it and that will spark a new idea and so on. We all learn from each other and grow. Great part about sharing and helping. Win/ Win!!

years ago I saw a guy try to weld a piece of two inch flat bar to an inch and a half pipe with 7018.
It was a nice enough weld but it was all on the pipe none on the flat bar. Literally fell off when he tried to knock off the slag.

years ago I saw a guy try to weld a piece of two inch flat bar to an inch and a half pipe with 7018.
It was a nice enough weld but it was all on the pipe none on the flat bar. Literally fell off when he tried to knock off the slag.

7018 is really nice to use but requires a bit of knowledge and care. It makes some really nice looking welds when the settings are right and the rods are taken care of. 6011 is my go to for quick welding. Really easy to use and almost as easy as hot glue gun welding.

Top Bottom Back Refresh