What's new

What music are you listening to, today.

I often stream this college station from Rhode Island. Sometimes it's an iffy connection and sometimes it's fine even when I'm on the road all day.

They play a pretty good 80s/90s mix but they're college radio and not a commercial station so just PSA's now and then.
https://welh.radio12345.com/

I'd not heard or thought of this one for years now till I heard it as background music on a TV show!

And then tonight while watching an old a John Wayne movie from 1950, Rio Grande, I heard it again!

If you liked that song you might enjoy this one as well.

Sad news today, Gary Rossington the last original member of the Lynyrd Skynrd band passed away. Living in the south I was a big fan and even got to see them the night before the fatal plane crash.
Sad to hear. I saw them in Oakland, at this DOG. Great day, great band, lotsa tits.

Sad news today, Gary Rossington the last original member of the Lynyrd Skynrd band passed away. Living in the south I was a big fan and even got to see them the night before the fatal plane crash.
Yep, they're finally all gone. The longest standing member now is Rickey Medlocke and he knows the songs as well as any original due to how long he's been with them. They had more than a few stars handling one of the 3 guitar parts over the years including the late Hughie Thomasson during a break in The Outlaws history. We're all getting old, losing notable people almost daily it seems.

Top Bottom Back Refresh