What's new

What music are you listening to, today.

Rory gallagher.... Saw him live a few times in the 70s, was well worth the freezing nights sleeping on railway platforms waiting for the first trains to get back home.
I think he was very underrated .

Love me some Stick Figure. I know a track is gonna be a great one when Slightly Stoopid is on it. This music video in particular was animated by way of AI.

Threads like this make me miss music shops and actual physical media. It was fun picking out albums based just on album art and song titles then seeing what was inside. Not really a way to do that online, but seeing these thumbnails is kinda reminiscent.

Music is art. Art doesn't digitize well.

Threads like this make me miss music shops and actual physical media. It was fun picking out albums based just on album art and song titles then seeing what was inside. Not really a way to do that online, but seeing these thumbnails is kinda reminiscent.

Music is art. Art doesn't digitize well.
Nothing beats the old analog sound. The bass is all there and so is everything else. The sound is much more full. Digitized sound very seldomly comes out okay compared to analog.

Top Bottom Back Refresh