What's new

What music are you listening to, today.

It was pretty close to a religious experience on psychotropic stuffs.
I fall asleep to buckethead. And hope to learn to shred through osmosis. Hopefully it works. I definitely have the crank it to feedback and try to control it part.

His Soothsayer song.

Man, that guy is so good..
All the tribute songs/pikes are unreal. I might have posted soothsayer for his aunt. And possibly the pike for his mom. It is a big vortex that kinda starts with Primus and Brain. That is how I found about Buckethead a few years ago.

Threads like this make me miss music shops and actual physical media. It was fun picking out albums based just on album art and song titles then seeing what was inside. Not really a way to do that online, but seeing these thumbnails is kinda reminiscent.

Music is art. Art doesn't digitize well.
Digital is a votex of algorithmic insanity. I just found this..

Say what you want about Limp Bizkit. I remember sitting at home in Tempe watching Woodstock 99 on a chipped cable box. The whole event was remarkable and many of the bands' performances still hold up to this day. RATM went on after and carried that energy. It wasn't Fred's fault the riots started. LB became a convenient scapegoat for the problems the promoters created with their price gouging and other issues.

Top Bottom Back Refresh