What's new

What's for dinner? Or lunch? Breakfast?

I figured someone else left it and you just took the picture. They likely do sell glasses and beer there...

I have seen much over the years. Watched a guy put things in his cart, make a sandwich, drink a beer, then go back around and put everything back on the shelf. The nice uniformed guy was waiting for him at the exit. I've also seen a woman open a tube of pain cream, squirt some in her hand and rub it on her leg, then put the tube back on the shelf. When I said ~loudly~ "are you going to buy that, now that you've 'sampled' it? She gave me the stink eye and walked to the register w/o it to meet up with her husband with the socks and sandals and gold chains. FWIW, this was in Bar Harbor, ME and they were clearly tourons, but geeze. No shame at all. Girl at the register saw it all on the CCTV and didn't say a thing. When I went outside they were getting in one of those multi-hundred thousand dollar RVs with the built in garage.

Drinking is not allowed in our town store but pretty much anything else is game on....ammo is under the bc headache powder. Where do think I got homemade cracklings from....Kroger or walmart?

Chicken stuffing casserole for dinner. Chicken stuffing with ham and chicken, layered with mozzarella and cheddar cheese, then pour in cream of mushroom soup with milk. French's french fried onions and fresh green onions on top after serving. Mmmmm, comfort food.
6C93ACA9-FC19-41E3-86DB-EB89324952EF_1_105_c.jpeg

4B843E31-CA0C-45DC-88CE-5CF858922889_1_105_c.jpeg

Tabasco and Tapatio are ketchup compared to this stuff. Crystal uses cayenne peppers. Lots of flavor in them. The heat is similar to flaming hot Cheetos. It levels off quick and the flavor is unforgettable. Smells damn good too.
I'm gonna need to find a bottle of this to try then.

I'm a pussy. If I end up suffering it's on you 😁

I'm gonna need to find a bottle of this to try then.

I'm a pussy. If I end up suffering it's on you 😁
Another nice one with good flavor and some heat, but not hurt you heat, (I do like heat myself), is Mezzetta California Habanero Hot Sauce. I mainly use it for cooking where a hot sauce is specified. On the table I like more heat and try different things along with my current staple of El Yacateco XXXtra hot. I have to travel out of state to find the Mezzetta at Publix stores. None of the local stores in my area carry it. Less than $4/bottle in the store.
D6C9C545-515E-4853-8BDA-34D517A60974_1_105_c.jpeg

Eating a high fat low carb meal....does kick ass! Staying up for days to slave...well it might work...as long as the money is eonic!

Top Bottom Back Refresh