Not to worry, there was bacon on the Whataburger Jr. Deluxe

Or was Bacon really on the burger?

:hide

Without a photo, no one will ever know.

Last edited:
Side Pork, Spinach, Mushrooms, Eggs and Chili flakes

1716987824125.png

Last edited:
Don't tell my wife 🤫 Got hungry out looking for Bigfoot. Pure trash food. Reminds me of momma's cooking. 😁
IMG_20240529_194919429.jpg
I'm guessing that is not freshly shot Pheasant with Gluten Free batter , and then fried in healthy sunflower oil to be golden crispy....

:drif
ENJOY !

Last edited:
Wow...I went to an Abelmarle spa treatment and got the most tastefully thing of tastefullness. 2 bojangles steak biscuits. I need one for tomorrow to sling ...tired of the metric conversion..30k lbs of oak to be bolted together with 1600 carriage bolts....long live the Dan squatch in real time...
20240529_212710.jpg

Last edited:
from 1980-1984 IIRC, KFC used to offer stuffing in Oct and November for the Thanksgiving season. IDK if that is still a thing of not at KFC.
I recall it as a real treat and something different from the usual mashed taters and gravy.

I haven't been to a KFC for years, but when I travel to Tennessee, I usually have a Bojangles once each trip for old times sake.

I'm surprised they haven't completely dumped the original Kentucky Fried Chicken name for KFC. It's so much healthier as an initialism.

Years ago, they offered skinless options that were tasty and at least an attempt at being healthy. I wish they'd kept that on the menu.
Yeah buddy, they're grilled chicken was my favorite. This is probably the first KFC I've had since before covid. Gonna have to exercise extra hard for the next several days 😁

Wow...I went to an Abelmarle spa treatment and got the most tastefully thing of tastefullness. 2 bojangles steak biscuits. I need one for tomorrow to sling ...tired of the metric conversion..30k lbs of oak to be bolted together with 1600 carriage bolts....long live the Dan squatch in real time...
20240529_212710.jpg

I can only imagine a better world and me rocking Alaska...ya ...still have to try!! Boo hah hah... but the Biscuit was good!..still eating crumbs!
I've been trying to recreate Bojangles biscuits at home for a good 10 years now. I can't nail it down. They are as good as it gets.

Rabbit tonight plain old humble fare for us at times, under a nice crust with brusel sprouts and leeks. Been out with my BRNO 452 .22LR on wabits mornings at wirk. Plenty getting about this year after a decade or more of a decimated by Nora virus . Good to see em picking up a bit. Saw some at home in big numbers ours did not seem to get hit with nora but as they built up the Myxy came back wiped them out again. If you kept on top of them they seemed like they thrived ok, but let the population get too big for the habitat and Myxy just came and knocked hell out of them again. Clay and rock pile Rabbits not as hard hit as Sandy land it seems to be at its most virulent on the sand imo.

I love Rabbit hunting, and Rabbit Stew

shot and ate several these beauties in AUS.

1717075210250.png

Last edited:
Master chef #1 decided to thaw some Rock Fish we cought in Alaska, and air fried with gluten free breading from Louisiana Fish Fry

Homemade soy free , gluten free,
Tartar Sauce...

Delish

Screenshot_20240530-181849.png

Top Bottom Back Refresh