What's new

What's for dinner? Or lunch? Breakfast?

Here’s what I had for dinner last night. More stolen jelly beans.

IMG_7024.jpeg

I overheard my coworker asking someone earlier if he took some of them.
:hide

I’m going to do the right thing and plant a jelly bean under that guy’s desk to throw him off my track.

Here’s what I had for dinner last night. More stolen jelly beans.

IMG_7024.jpeg

I overheard my coworker asking someone earlier if he took some of them.
:hide

I’m going to do the right thing and plant a jelly bean under that guy’s desk to throw him off my track.
Any one ever say your 5 looks like an s. Looks like some engine ate a valve for breakfast.

Any one ever say your 5 looks like an s. Looks like some engine ate a valve for breakfast.
Are you implying that the picture is staged and I actually wrote that note? :D

If so you’d be correct. :lol2

The engine ate the valve for dinner. It still got me home though. By the time I got home I had to rev it way up and clutch dump it to make it up the driveway. When I pulled the plugs to see what the problem was they weren’t looking all that bad until I got to the last one and it wouldn’t even budge. RIP 🪦

And full disclosure, my coworker knows I’ve been eating his jelly beans.

Years ago my kid took some candy that the same coworker had and I put a wrist pin in the bottom of the box to offset the weight. It was obviously way heavier but it was funny. :lol2

indiana-jones-raiders-of-the-lost-ark.gif

Homemade crunch wraps. Saw a bag of tostada's at the grocery store and thought, "how hard could it be". Turns out, not hard at all.

IMG_20240403_202435342.jpg

Ignore the table that's not a table. Dining room table is currently being rebuilt.

BLT "pizza" and macaroni salad. Homemade mayonnaise will spoil you.
IMG_20240406_202616134.jpg

I wish I hadn't found this thread. I love to cook.

Unfortunately for me, cooked/fried/baked cheese does something awful to my digestive system. The only time it doesn't is when it's melted in a bowl of beans.

Unfortunately for me, cooked/fried/baked cheese does something awful to my digestive system. The only time it doesn't is when it's melted in a bowl of beans.
I would be lost without cheese. Locally we get hoop cheese. Just a giant wax covered block of cheddar. This stuff needs no refrigeration. It will slowly mold but not much. I think some people leave it in the barn for a year. I eat a piece if I am hungry or thinking I am catching a cold.

Top Bottom Back Refresh