What's new

Yawn. Another ADVrider banning

I ran stingers on mine for a while. It was so loud it would make your ears bleed. LOL Much better with the stingers chopped off and silencer welded on.

Around that time I had a fondness for RZ-350s.

Most of the HP-hungry crowd bought Toomey stuff but I went for something more streetable by Specialized.

I also dabbled with unnecessary noise and decided it was ghey. And annoying.

The crazy guy with the nitrous H2, yeah, nothing on the tips of the chambers. Sheesh.

My conduct was asking what I was doing wrong, what rules did I violate, who’s in charge here, is VS giving marching orders? I never violated any of the actually stated rules. But I was permabanned for “dickish behavior”.

My conduct was asking what I was doing wrong, what rules did I violate, who’s in charge here, is VS giving marching orders? I never violated any of the actually stated rules. But I was permabanned for “dickish behavior”.
I am truly astounded that I have not yet been permabanned. I have been banned at least 10 times, about half justified.

I am truly astounded that I have not yet been permabanned. I have been banned at least 10 times, about half justified.
I was actually shocked to be perma banned I thought I get a few focused bans first but obviously I hit a nerve with the wrong person. My guess is I questioned cumshot’s almighty power. I should thank him.

A small possibility is that they like all of the bike oriented content you provide. It drives engagement.

Don't you worry. Eventually, your time will come, and they'll have all of your old posts to feed the SEO.
No doubt that is true. I have never bowed to the BS just for the benefit of my side gig. If I lose sales, so be it. I wont kiss ass to make a sale.

That mindset somehow ignores that "finding a way around rules" actually means modifying content to comply with the rules, which would make sense if that was the intent of the moderation. In some cases, I believe the moderation has more to do with maintaining power, controlling the message, and promoting things that lie outside of stated rules. You'll never get the people behind those efforts to admit any of that, no matter how apparent it is.

Are you single? I think I have a crush. Wanna meet up for drinks sometime?

I just had a funny thought.

If nearly everyone deleted all their content except what's in CSM.

It would make CSM the only resource of value.

But only if it was then made visible to search engines.

:D
Is that not the double slit experiment. Wave theory vs observation or interaction. If all klr posts were deleted..would a klr exist? Kinda cool if the banter was deleted...but that is what sells this reality. So a klr is a focal point of of the biggest piece of shit ever or the greatest adv bike ever. Ah the net is a medium. Feel free to call me a dumb ass. I am a genius somewhere else.

I just had a funny thought.

If nearly everyone deleted all their content except what's in CSM.

It would make CSM the only resource of value.

But only if it was then made visible to search engines.

:D

Very funny but we could all delete everything and they could just reinstall the back up from last year. It’s not like there is any new content of value. They could even establish an “archive” section of old posts that nobody could add to or modify.

Very funny but we could all delete everything and they could just reinstall the back up from last year. It’s not like there is any new content of value. They could even establish an “archive” section of old posts that nobody could add to or modify.

You really believe the cheap fuknuts at VS have year-old backups?

Or would spend the money on recovery?

o-kaaaaayyyy...

I went in and started deleting my posts a while ago, and discovered nothing went back more than 2 years. I think content ownership was specified to a certain time period as part of the VS acquisition from Rudy.

I've nothing to base this on, other than rumor and observation. If someone knows better, I'm happy to stand corrected.

I went in and started deleting my posts a while ago, and discovered nothing went back more than 2 years. I think content ownership was specified to a certain time period as part of the VS acquisition from Rudy.

I've nothing to base this on, other than rumor and observation. If someone knows better, I'm happy to stand corrected.
I just checked. One of my tutorials, from 2006, is still there.

Top Bottom Back Refresh