What's new

- Week DJ_MI's Nightly Rides. I'm going to Detroit; wish me luck!

That's crazy!
The website has the time and bike results. 2018 overall winner was Aprilia 50 with big bore 70cc 10hrs and 42 min. 2024 is offering an all usa route around Ohio and the lake loop. If I still live there...... 4 classes.
You could race uhh rally the klx in class 4

The website has the time and bike results. 2018 overall winner was Aprilia 50 with big bore 70cc 10hrs and 42 min. 2024 is offering an all usa route around Ohio and the lake loop. If I still live there...... 4 classes.
You could race uhh rally the klx in class 4
That looks like it’d be fun but I don’t want to get involved in any kind of racing. I’m slow and want to stay that way. :D

I spent a few hours in the garage getting ready to work on my bike. I managed to get it cleaned and organized enough to get some work done but it’s too nice to not ride. It’ll have to wait…. :D

IMG_7693.jpeg

I never saw an A&W restaurant before.

A&W is the cheap root beer when a place doesn't sell Barqs. Like when you want a Dr Pepper but they have Dr Thunder. That's how A&W feels to me 😁 Seeing that picture was surprising.
Heresy. Next, you'll be claiming McDonalds is better than Whataburger.

200.gif

A&W serves their excellent root beer in chilled glass mugs. Even better is a genuine A&W root beer float.

Even if you don't try a Papa Burger, give their ice cream float a try. I think they still have long spoons to reach the bottom of the mug. You might find that to be a good stop during your hot rides.
I just looked up their locations. There aren't that many in the Southeast and none near me. They have a few locations in Eastern Tennessee but that's about it for the areas I normally ride. Maybe when I riding in CA and OR this summer I'll check one out.

Heresy. Next, you'll be claiming McDonalds is better than Whataburger.

200.gif

A&W serves their excellent root beer in chilled glass mugs. Even better is a genuine A&W root beer float.
I don't know anything about Whataburger but I know McDonald's is trash food 😁 Wife and I rarely eat away from home.

I'll fight you on Barqs vs A&W, though.

Since the KLX is still down for the count here’s the 2005 CRF250X.

I bought it from my dentist. He plated it in Michigan so I got it with a street title and I have it registered and insured. It’s a terrible street bike but riding is riding!

IMG_7755.jpeg

Top Bottom Back Refresh