What's new

- Week DJ_MI's Nightly Rides. I'm going to Detroit; wish me luck!

I ride out to that logged area I posted pictures of over the winter. They got it cleaned up really nice.

View attachment 77794 View attachment 77795

I rode up the chip pile Danno style.
View attachment 77796 View attachment 77797
Dude! Fuck yes. Chip piles rock because it is soft. You just give it the beans and found yourself on top. Here here! On a narrow tire bike! Wood chip hoo!.....made my day. I am Beavis and butthead stomping around the yard!! A steep almost vertical descent is a 90° pivot turn to sled down on its side.

Woo hoo! Damm!...what ya cooking a red white tomato sandwich with some anti oxidant blueberries. Or did the distilled water and muscle milk allow for a quantum chip mistro..or did you just say fuck it! And send that mofo. Ohh the suspense on how one rocks out!

I think you were seeing the effects of big raindrops hitting shallow, moving water, captured with a high shutter speed. What's impressive is such a small sensor can use such a high shutter speed in lower light. Raindrop or fluid photography can deliver interesting results.
Sure...and home boy is trolling pics while being a badass...I wonder what point is being made? oh man..you better bet I feel alive on quantum 3d Chess. DJ just smacked it freaking down on normal life to reality....in freaking real time today photos....makes me proud to chose this moto life...step up...or sit back! Of course no insult..just props to players that send it! And DJ just rocked it!

Klr day. I will get it tomorrow. There is 12x12 chunks in the dust. I wasn't feeling good about it
20240520_155804.jpg

It was kinda soft especially at the top. I think I would rather try on the strom over the klr because of the wider tires. Tw has no problem. But I foot dabbed months back after hitting a block
20240521_125927.jpg

That was awesome. I would have way to much fun at that location. The logging around here leaves the land in a condition that just walking on it sucks. The sxs and atv will not go anywhere near the cut downs

Top Bottom Back Refresh