What's new

- Week DJ_MI's Nightly Rides. I'm going to Detroit; wish me luck!

That jog to the east is where M-53 and the Van Dyke freeway splits. The '53' designation used to apply to just the road and not the newer expressway. I found a topo map that shows the terrain difference. The purple line is just to the west of the Van Dyke freeway and where old Van Dyke is. It confirms the topo difference I mentioned earlier. If I was building a road with horses and shovels I'd skirt around that too!
View attachment 75495

Nice taste. I listen to much of that too. :D

:brow:D
That's interesting. When I look at google map I see a lot of little lakes west of that purple line and very few to the east. Maybe the result of glacial
activity?

The ttr has power to pull 75mph with gearing. 125cc horizontal clones can and lack alot of the technology and are down a few horses. One of the funnest bikes and crazy trail speed bikes I have ever ridden is the larger wheel unobtanium xr100. Every last one has been bought by collectors and racers.

Nice pics. You got out riding after all.

That's crazy!
The website has the time and bike results. 2018 overall winner was Aprilia 50 with big bore 70cc 10hrs and 42 min. 2024 is offering an all usa route around Ohio and the lake loop. If I still live there...... 4 classes.
You could race uhh rally the klx in class 4

Even if you don't try a Papa Burger, give their ice cream float a try. I think they still have long spoons to reach the bottom of the mug. You might find that to be a good stop during your hot rides.
I just looked up their locations. There aren't that many in the Southeast and none near me. They have a few locations in Eastern Tennessee but that's about it for the areas I normally ride. Maybe when I riding in CA and OR this summer I'll check one out.

Heresy. Next, you'll be claiming McDonalds is better than Whataburger.

200.gif

A&W serves their excellent root beer in chilled glass mugs. Even better is a genuine A&W root beer float.
I don't know anything about Whataburger but I know McDonald's is trash food 😁 Wife and I rarely eat away from home.

I'll fight you on Barqs vs A&W, though.

Whataburger is better trash food wrapped in orange.

bleh - I think you're confusing A&W with Dad's or Shasta.
Damnit, Zoomer. You changed your avatar and I didn't know who I was talking to.

"Who is this crazy fool talking to me about root beer?...oh". I ain't back down on the Barqs, bro!

DJ, I been wondering how the slow wheelies were going. Spring has sprung, I need to get out and practice more, too

Since the KLX is still down for the count here’s the 2005 CRF250X.

I bought it from my dentist. He plated it in Michigan so I got it with a street title and I have it registered and insured. It’s a terrible street bike but riding is riding!

View attachment 75774
Terrible?! It's a Honda! Those little things rip tho

They haven’t been going at all. I had an appendectomy last fall
Bro, that's scary stuff. I'm glad you're done with that. Funny you mention that now because just last night my wife suddenly had terrible stomach pains and I was scared it was her appendix. She was getting quite annoyed at me. I was performing every poke and prod test I could find on Google. Couldn't sleep and kept nudging her awake to check on her.

"If this is helping me just let me die"

Not on my watch, drama queen!

Top Bottom Back Refresh