What's new

Formula One - All things F1

On another note; Christian Horner got cleared from the BS accusations as everyone already knew. Doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would risk all he has on some office bimbo.....

Another win for Max and Redbull. Almost boring to watch Max but exciting what was going on behind him and quite the race for Ferrari with Carlos coming in third ahead of Mercedes

Jos Verstappen needs to fuck off. Imagine sniffing your own farts long enough to think you can run an F1 team. The dude was never a top driver during his time in the sport. He somehow thinks he knows better than the very person who has helped his own son win 3 world titles, with a chance to get his fourth in a row. Jos needs to know his role and shut his Rudy-poo candy ass up.

New title for the F1 off-track daytime soap .... "As the Wheels spin"....:-)
New driver 'Ollie' Bearman is doing quite well in place of Carlos as he's out with appendicitis ....

Bad luck for Super Max. It looked like the right-rear brake got stuck and caused a friction related fire. Hambone's motor quit, Russell got fucked by Fernando's dirty air, and Carlos Science won the race. Pretty eventful for a change.

Here's a video of the best guitar solo with Max blasting through Monaco. This is how I'd want my races to end each time if I were an F1 driver.

That was bad luck indeed. Happy for Carlos though, specially the way Fiat treated him and him being faster then their poster boy Charles..

Talk about Dani, he has two races to prove himself or Liam Lawson may take over.... What a shame as I like Dani, but he really screwed himself over with his career choices.... Liam is quite a driver though. Then there is Oliver Bearman... Why he isn't in for Fiat in place of Hambone is beyond me. Louis hasn't done squat in two years.. Oh well this season will be entertaining if the soap saga's continues ..

The junior drivers from this season and the previous show much promise. Oliver Bearman did really well with Ferrari. Hambone is getting the seat because of his accomplishments and might provide good insight on becoming a championship caliber team again. Mercedes isn't listening to his suggestions.

Yeah I saw that in the Netflix documentary too. I was amazed that they were able to broadcast that.
Germans are notoriously stubborn.. Look at how WW2 ended for them....:deal

:hide

Yeah I saw that in the Netflix documentary too. I was amazed that they were able to broadcast that.
Germans are notoriously stubborn.. Look at how WW2 ended for them....:deal

:hide
But look at the spoils and advancements in warfare and science that came out of WWII era German engineering.

Operation Paperclip was a massive success even though Nazi scientists were recruited and brought over to Hunstville, AL.

The sport needs more teams and cars on the grid. The only race I don't think more are needed is awful Monaco. That one is a snooze fest. Baku blows donkey dick as well.

Top Bottom Back Refresh