What's new

Formula One - All things F1

Max's win streak has ended. Oh well. Singapore has never been RB's best track. Proclaim Max champion and let the rest of the grid have at second and third place pickings.

That was still a great race to watch! Congrats to Carlos! Shame that Russel lost it just before the end… Max knew that this wasn’t going to be great for RB so on to the next race.

What was your guy’s favorite race ever?

I’d have to pick Malaysia 2001. All kinds of crazy things happened in that race. Huge downpour, Schumacher went from last to first, Max’s dad led briefly even (possibly the only time he led a GP).

Monaco puts me to sleep every time. My favorite race from a few years ago was the German GP on the rain soaked day. Most of the top teams slid into DNFs. It was a race for the midfield drivers.

The qualifying in Monaco is where it’s at as the race itself is a matter of tactics and staying on pole which can either be boring or exciting if the team f’s up the tire changes and back in the day the refueling…

In 82' I lived in Long Beach Ca. On the Grand Prix racecourse. The event was fantastic.F1, Bikes, sidecars for days. I could not tell you who won any of the races that weekend. But back then there were no security issue. You could go anywhere you wanted . Even as far a walking the course at night. I have never been to another event like it. And the race went past my house ( apartment)

Was there ever any doubt Max would become third time World Champion? Now he can chill out a bit for the rest of the season. RB and Max dominated this season. I wonder what next season will bring. Hopefully McLaren can find their mojo and become a top contender. I have no doubt Piastri is another World Champion caliber driver. Hopefully he doesn't go to Ferrari and wreck his own mojo. Will the arrogant assholes at Ferrari learn their lessons? Probably not! Will Lawrence Stroll bench his son and put in somebody else who is worthy of the seat? NOPE! Hambone mistook Russell for Max.

Last edited:
I’ve missed the last few races. I’m glad to hear Max took the title. Not a surprise!

Max FTW in Mexico City. Pity that Perez was done in lap one hitting Leclerc… Norris was on fire and got driver of the day as well. It was a good race all in all.

Tough break for Checo. Max keeps racking up those most poles in a season record. The Mexican GP is always interesting. Best one in recent years was 2018 if I remember correctly. Everybody's tires were warped at the halfway point. All the teams were reusing busted ass tires and mix-matching the sets on each pit stop.

The race yesterday was amazing to watch and the battle behind Max was the best part. Sadly the Ferrari of Leclerc didn't even make it past the formation lap before falling apart. Never seen that happen. Mercedes isn't doing so well and I'm sure Louis and George aren't happy campers either...

Last edited:
I wonder what that is all about as Charles got hosed by the idiotic tactics and crap car last season…. Oh to be a fly on the wall…

I wonder what that is all about as Charles got hosed by the idiotic tactics and crap car last season…. Oh to be a fly on the wall…
Who knows? Hambone will likely be rocking an unintended and unwanted skullet by the time 2026 rolls around. Maybe he'll become "Frayed Ends of Sanity" personified.

Top Bottom Back Refresh