What's new

Honda Transalp 750

It's officially official:

Base MSRP is $9,999!

Only one color available though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dang, the only color we get is Creosote after being teased with the normal red, white and blue Honda sexiness? What a turn off 😂

If you guys could choose between the TA or the T7 which would you pick and why?

If you guys could choose between the TA or the T7 which would you pick and why?

Close call. TA leans more toward on road, T7 leans more toward off road. Both are very capable in the middle ground.

TA is a better touring choice, T7 a better dirt choice. I tour and I don't do true off road much.

So, my riding is asphalt, gravel and dirt roads. A TA does all I need plus provides riding modes and other tech features that are not on the T7.

Transalp for me.

Maybe we'll see an "ES" version like the AT has with tubeless wheels and some extra features.
Honestly, with an electronic throttle there not much reason not give us cruise.

My FZ09 doesn't have cruise but the same bike dressed up as the FJ09 does. I'm missing some buttons and that part of the ECU is locked away. It feels kinda backhanded.

If Yamaha would've raised the price another $50 for the switchgear and spent nothing unlocking the software I guarantee they wouldn't have lost sales to other bikes in the FZ09 market segment that came with cruise.

I found an interesting page by Honda with some technical explanation about the TA.

Honestly, with an electronic throttle there not much reason not give us cruise.
Sure there is. :photog

1696089313620.png

My FZ09 doesn't have cruise but the same bike dressed up as the FJ09 does. I'm missing some buttons and that part of the ECU is locked away. It feels kinda backhanded.

If Yamaha would've raised the price another $50 for the switchgear and spent nothing unlocking the software I guarantee they wouldn't have lost sales to other bikes in the FZ09 market segment that came with cruise.

I think the most likely path to the TA gaining cruise control is through Yamaha adding it to the T7. A feature war between those two bikes could play out well for us.

Top Bottom Back Refresh