What's new

Images that were removed from the "other" site and/or caused bannanation

There was just a long warning about "inappropriate" pics in the Scooter Girls thread in ADVr:fpalm

That thread has been pretty tame but I guess someone complained.

There was a pic posted that's not there now, a couple of members referred to it just above the 'rules' post.
Reading through that lecture I got the impression some numpty complained about it.

My post with Abbot and Costello were removed. FFS

A guy was being a turd burgular about mileage vs maintenance in the S10 Thread and the typical gas and go riders might have been dogpiling on him but he wouldn't say how many miles on his bike. He claimed he wasn't about that kind of dick measuring. I know Cannon and he is a fantastic advocate for OHM but man this aggression shall not stand.

I know Cannon and he is a fantastic advocate for OHM but man this aggression shall not stand.
He's also a fantastic advocate for authoritarianism.

1659448789023.png

Last March I was in bad need of some adv riding so I strapped the bike down and drove down to Talladaga National Forrest and ride the ridges on the weekend. Returned home posted a ride report and this photo go me 30days in the hole.
That’s crazy. Do you know who it was that gave you the ban?

Yes it was the derogatory political speech.
But this one made it thru review earlier in January. They did not see the front of the T-Shirt.

I would appreciate if the members here could be cognizant if the the photo they are posting could be construed as derogatory (Especially in the ride report area). You are certainly entitled to your opinion but let’s try to keep these opinions in the appropriate areas of the site. The 30 day vacation was extremely excessive for a first offense. So far on this site, I think some other mods have removed some offensive pics and only given the members a quick PM with some guidance.

Sorry Mod, I removed them. I am old Army and not from this new era. I will have my retired Air Force Wife proofread my forum posting and provide correction and guidance as she does nonstop within my daily life. It's all good!

Oh, I did not care about them here, just if they worked their way into a ride report, they might not be great ride report material.

Top Bottom Back Refresh