What's new

Land of Enchantment New Mexico

HEY!!! THATS MY OLD BIKE!

Oh man I miss that thing. :( Hope you are enjoying it. (you bought it off my dad, Neil)
Aaah!!! I got the rear shock rebuilt, cleaned all the crud, rerouted that airbox hose, changed the oil, got a new battery, got that box on, routed the cranckcase vent to an oil catch can. Little things.

Aaah!!! I got the rear shock rebuilt, cleaned all the crud, rerouted that airbox hose, changed the oil, got a new battery, got that box on, routed the cranckcase vent to an oil catch can. Little things.
lol..

In my defense, that's actually his (old) bike in my plastics. He color swapped his orange to my S model because he didn't like the purple. :imaposer

It is the only purple one.
PXL_20211115_175200422.jpg

You need to swap out the yellow box for an orange one!

Man I miss my it. The GS is just better suited for my commute. REALLY wanted the KTM when we rode the UTBDR last year though. The GS was the wrong tool for that job! :D

You need to swap out the yellow box for an orange one!

Man I miss my it. The GS is just better suited for my commute. REALLY wanted the KTM when we rode the UTBDR last year though. The GS was the wrong tool for that job! :D
The box stays. I am not made out of money :p. It almost matches the speedometer.

I courageously rode the 7 mile commute today.

That bike is being babied by me compared to the type of riding your dad and you do.

Suppose I ought to check in here as well... Seeing as my bikes have NM plates on them despite being in VA.

Generally call the four corners home, with the family having homesteaded gobernador a century ago.

I try to get back once a year, if only to hunt, and usually drag a motorcycle along with me.

If anyone wants Im riding the NM BDR Tuesday 4/12 Cuba -> Antonito I'll be rocking the Versys and leaving albuquerque that morning. Pretty average mid pack B rider in general am open for anyone from new to experienced riders, should be a fun long day of riding!

If anyone wants Im riding the NM BDR Tuesday 4/12 Cuba -> Antonito I'll be rocking the Versys and leaving albuquerque that morning. Pretty average mid pack B rider in general am open for anyone from new to experienced riders, should be a fun long day of riding!
Tell me you are retired without telling me you are retired.

Top Bottom Back Refresh