What's new

Land of Enchantment New Mexico

The Bear trap fire TFR was just cancelled, its sounding like that fire has at least gotten undercontrol enough to need need aerial assets finally

I plan to be in front of the post office in Fence Lake @10:15 Tuesday morning...PM'g you my cell #.
I'm a novice dirt rider but been riding since 1966...
Sweet! This will be fun, what are you planning on riding? By that point I usually slow the pace up a little to minimize incidents from exhaustion so don't at all feel like you'll be holding anyone back :ricky

Sceep and will do!

the 12hr day of riding ride report, started cool, hit dirt, got really hot, exhaust fell off, loooooooong straight roads to Socorro, everything is sore, soon to be drunk:ricky

I'll post a better one and pics tomorrow lol

the 12hr day of riding ride report, started cool, hit dirt, got really hot, exhaust fell off, loooooooong straight roads to Socorro, everything is sore, soon to be drunk:ricky

I'll post a better one and pics tomorrow lol

Replace Socorro with any other town in NM and the story would still be accurate 🤣

Right? Im still getting used to that lol :lol3 I also learned the Versys gets this sketchy headshake right at 112mph:lol3

Monsoon weather has returned for a little while!!:clap
SFNF reopening tomorrow, other than the recent burn scars! Click the link for links to maps of the areas that will remain closed.

Building a Vstar 1100 on Tuesday, anyone want help me finish off some Yuengling and lift a heavy cruiser engine :lol3:freaky

Reactions: MVI
We have it here in Texas for a while now.

here is a Yugngling beer finder based on Zip Code

Being from the North East I bought Yuengling the first day it was available in Texas.

I really like the Black and Tan which is still not available for sale in Texas. Still have to go to Arkansas, or Louisiana to get it.

Being from the North East I bought Yuengling the first day it was available in Texas.

I really like the Black and Tan which is still not available for sale in Texas. Still have to go to Arkansas, or Louisiana to get it.
Have Bike, Will Travel...

Top Bottom Back Refresh