What's new

Trials (Or Not Trials) Dumping Ground

You should never have a TV in your..... nevermind.
20220309_115509.jpg
No TV on my work desk! :-)
L2TreE.jpg

Ugh, I need to get to work on my taxes soon too.
Actually, you're not alone. I'm so used to procrastinating from my self-employment days that it's carried over to my much simpler tax times now. And of course, upcoming visitors in the next few weeks doesn't help. I'll have just enough time after they leave to squeeze it out before April 15th

(just a feeble attempt to show my powers of attenti..........oooh squirrel!! )
Ah yes, I gave myself away with that one... and, the mouse buttons are reversed as well. Before I retired from working on them every day I used to switch hands every month or two to avoid carpal tunnel issues and forearm tendon soreness. Good eye. Now stop watching that squirrel and watch out for that tree. :-)

Ah yes, I gave myself away with that one... and, the mouse buttons are reversed as well. Before I retired from working on them every day I used to switch hands every month or two to avoid carpal tunnel issues and forearm tendon soreness. Good eye. Now stop watching that squirrel and watch out for that tree. :-)
I ride entirely too slow to not be able to avoid trees.:muutt

So does the jitsie club thing mean free x-trials tv access this weekend? Or, anything else special?
No. Jitsie isn't really involved in X-Trial promotion and don't create their own content about it. If you watched the the Trial Tube vid about Barcelona X-Trial, the promoter super restricted what they could record. Club Jitsie coverage will really ramp up for the SSDT.

I have a Roku with this TV channel, they play a lot of trials. Many videos are on this site and can be watched.

😯😯😯 So I have the TV on in the shop for noise all day. Nascar, South Park, cooking things, whatever, for background noise.

This edgesport channel is freaking amazing! Like, so good I can't get anything done. Thank you for posting it.

No. Damnit. I got shit to do. I hate you for posting it! 😆

😯😯😯 So I have the TV on in the shop for noise all day. Nascar, South Park, cooking things, whatever, for background noise.

This edgesport channel is freaking amazing! Like, so good I can't get anything done. Thank you for posting it.

No. Damnit. I got shit to do. I hate you for posting it! 😆

There is a lot of enduro cross and other types of Moto racing on there too. They seem to play a good bit of freestyle scooter riding, you can get stuff done during those shows.

There is a lot of enduro cross and other types of Moto racing on there too. They seem to play a good bit of freestyle scooter riding, you can get stuff done during those shows.
Can you chose any options within the channel? I found it on my Roku, but it's been all skiing and bicycles (which is cool) when I happen to tune in.

Top Bottom Back Refresh