What's new

What Do You Do When Losers from ADV Rider Followed You Here?

I like Paul. Not enough to give him a reach-around to stay here (he hasn't asked yet), but he's alright as far as I'm concerned.
Uh oh, someone's assuming...

200.gif

Posting Under the Influence.
On Saturday I was about 13 ounces into some of the finest vodka you can buy in a plastic bottle when it suddenly struck me; PUI on ADVb time! 'It's gonna be fun' I slurred to myself. The last thing I remember was posting a joke about a diaper that would make even a billy goat puke!
When I woke up yesterday afternoon opened my browser to what was surely going to be 100s of notifications; a bunch of likes, lots of admiration, and probably a little disgust. I had 4 notifications... wtf? I checked my post history and nothing since Saturday morning... everything was gone! There was only two possible causes; 1) woods didn't think I'm as drunk funny as I do and deleted it all (highly unlikely). 2) the China balloon hacked my ADVb account and deleted all of my comedic gold (more likely). To confirm I checked my browswer history and I realized what had actually happened. I'd been mistakenly posting on advDikes. ooof!!

The hate emails are flooding in heavy. Pro tip: when trying to explain what happened to a woman who looks like she could have been the East German shot put gold medalist in the 70's don't start the email with "Hey dude". It'll only make things worse. :fpalm

Maybe this could help the flood:
4B5F0FCC-9FBF-4DF4-B4B0-2FF844D8A6CD.jpg

On Saturday I was about 13 ounces into some of the finest vodka you can buy in a plastic bottle when it suddenly struck me; PUI on ADVb time! 'It's gonna be fun' I slurred to myself. The last thing I remember was posting a joke about a diaper that would make even a billy goat puke!
When I woke up yesterday afternoon opened my browser to what was surely going to be 100s of notifications; a bunch of likes, lots of admiration, and probably a little disgust. I had 4 notifications... wtf? I checked my post history and nothing since Saturday morning... everything was gone! There was only two possible causes; 1) woods didn't think I'm as drunk funny as I do and deleted it all (highly unlikely). 2) the China balloon hacked my ADVb account and deleted all of my comedic gold (more likely). To confirm I checked my browswer history and I realized what had actually happened. I'd been mistakenly posting on advDikes. ooof!!
:rofl

Yew is under preachyated yew is, i mean its good wood makes one hell of a bow stave. Just sayin. Oh and fuck china .

About half the time the " post reply" is not clicked. I get to see my own inspired thoughts this way. And I stay logged in for easy navigation.

Fuck advrider.

I mean, I was there for more than a dozen years and had a fun time.

But the culture that developed in recent years and the dip shit, attention whore moderators pushing it ?

No, thanks.

That was then this now.

motorcycle-wheelie.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh