What's new

What is this thing???

IMG_2772.jpeg

It's a hot knife and you're gonna like it being a hot knife 😂

I have no idea. Earthworm cutter, looks like.

What is this ?

PXL_20231124_164127308~2.jpg
Is that a depth setting adjuster, The 7 shelves are stops at different depths. I'm not sure what machine it is for but I have the same set up ln my wood routers. ( not to be confused with internet routers )

Last edited:
It's a hot knife and you're gonna like it being a hot knife 😂

I have no idea. Earthworm cutter, looks like.
:lol2

I got some more details… Turns out I was kinda wrong. It actually is a hot knife. It’s not hot to assist in the cutting but to cauterize after the cut.

Well, you're not gonna get a bull up on that table, so I'm gonna guess it's for taking of beaks.

The chain goes to a pedal that actuates the blade. Then you hold the tail against the hot blade to cauterize it. One of my kids worked on a swine farm.

Is that a depth setting adjuster, The 7 shelves are stops at different depths. I'm not sure what machine it is for but I have the same set up ln my wood routers. ( not to be confused with internet routers )

good guess,

but no, you are way off the mark.

1700955633458.jpeg

LOL not sure that I would like to meet the inventor.. Or the marketing people for that matter. I wonder what else they cut off with it??
If Lorena Bobbitt needs work she could be the spokesperson for the company. :lol2

good guess,

but no, you are way off the mark.

1700955633458.jpeg
You ever see something for the first time,, then suddenly it's everywhere? I just saw that tonight. It's our town's light up tonight where they light the rooflines of all the buildings on Main Street for the holidays . We have 2 attractions our opera house and our train museum (Think industrial north east, Our town is famous for clocks built 100 years ago). and Guess what I saw in the train Museum?? A Train whistle.. A multi pitched train whistle at that!! I didn't think to get a picture but here is one of the opera house.. And the towns people saying goodbye till spring
Edit, sorry picts wouldn't upload

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh