What's new

Why are you here?

Why did you come to this forum?

• I was banned from ADV Rider

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • The VS takeover will ruin ADV Rider so I switched

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • I'm still on ADV Rider and here as well.

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • What's ADV Rider? I just wandered in off the street

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters
Good thing I never posted that picture of Aunt Helga from the Christmas party a few years ago over there.

Aunt-Helga.jpg

I'm banned from the bottom section for a year, or maybe permanently, their choice to be determined later, for posting that IRS meme. (Wasn't political, just funny)
Not banned from the rest of the site. Kinda strange. Can still post there.
As has been mentioned here many times, they have chnaged, not in a good way, over the last few years.

I'm banned from the bottom section for a year, or maybe permanently, their choice to be determined later, for posting that IRS meme. (Wasn't political, just funny)
What was it about?
It's weird because it's all so arbitrary. Not like I find this stuff in the back corners of the internet. They came from "PGish" facebook.

Man..the only time I got kicked anywhere ..it was talking to Ian...basement bound over him getting called out being a youtube sell out by some map guru that sold out. Only time. Mf don't even own a gen...I am where I at..no one has told me to get lost..ha maybe ignored..but I would never throw a hammer or tell anyone to get lost..race ya mabeb but oh well..

Nah.I am really here for one thing. Something for my wall or to wear. I want my evil orange black katoom orange crush advbike t shirt. This will make my Christmas. Hat and beanie combo?. Yes sir no doubt..yess merch is COOl! It might represent a timeline..or I just need a new hoodie..it's cold!

Posted a T-Shirt with a cartoon dick, covered, saying "Cover me I'm going in". Three week ban.
Got me yesterday for a cartoon of a snowman doing a handstand. Evidently a pointed carrot nose and two eyes made out of coal was too erotic for somebody. I'm out until January.

We can use all kinds of graphic and profane language, but not a PG rated cartoon.

Got me yesterday for a cartoon of a snowman doing a handstand. Evidently a pointed carrot nose and two eyes made out of coal was too erotic for somebody. I'm out until January.

We can use all kinds of graphic and profane language, but not a PG rated cartoon.
The end of ADV Rider is coming. Sad but true. I have an almost 20 year history, and over 100K posts there, but it is for sure going to end in the next few years.

I think I've been there about a dozen and lurked long before that. But I agree, it's changed - and not for the better.

CS&M seems to be the only "anything goes" section, but only if you're on the approved side of the aisle. A dogpile on anything else - though it is funny seeing them all parrot the exact same talking points. No room for civil discussion anymore, so it's the same old tired voices listening to each other rant.

Last edited:
I think I've been there about a dozen and lurked long before that. But I agree, it's changed - and not for the better.

CS&M seems to be the only "anything goes" section, but only if you're on the approved side of the aisle. A dogpile on anything else - though it is funny seeing them all parrot the exact same talking points. No room for civil discussion anymore, so it's the same old tired voices listening to each other rant.

I specifically asked to be locked out of the CSM section. I can't see it, I don't know what they say in there. I do know that most of it was a lot of grumpy people I didn't see anywhere else in the forum. Some too old to ride so just posted all day.

That forum makes no sense. You can say fuck as much as you want and call people fuckers and celebrate dead celebs but some of the dumbest photos are ban material.

I am here fir one great reason. A burning through my veins dream. A great dream of orange sunrise and low fog. Can a Zook 1000 4 be ridden like a strom. Gopros, tripods..blazing trail speeds for a channel. Then I'll sell tires...and stickers and orange swag...

Or I would buy an adv skull hoodie. And skip the mess...maybe

A while back I got a three week ban for posting a Vespa ad in scooter girls. It's been posted here with no issues. hmmm
I started over there in 2008. No issues until just a few years ago. Owner change?

Not banned from the rest of the site. Kinda strange. Can still post there.
As has been mentioned here many times, they have chnaged, not in a good way, over the last few years.
Ha. My band was lifted, but I got a 6 month! ban from the WTF image thread. Of course I couldn't see that cause I was locked out. I guess I'm on the tote board by the break room or something at Mod HQ.

Despite the storm at the end (nothing to lose) my ADVr account was closed by request over T&Cs changing without notice or consent (twice!!!) and specifically seizure of content, the process taking me weeks, but VS couldn't even do their part of the closure right.
You realize that your content, such as it is, is not protected here either, right? As a matter of fact, no public forum allows you full control of your content.

Top Bottom Back Refresh