What's new

Yawn. Another ADVrider banning

I used them for years at $20 a year. Then suddenly $400 per year? I dumped them in a hot second, ruining thousands of posts. I use Image Shack now, $25 year.
$400 a year? I don't pay that much for vehicle insurance with medical coverage. I remember when PB got silly but I didn't realize it was that bad.

I'm one of the freeloaders that just uploads straight from my phone 🫣 Straight up burden to the forum 😅

I am still receiving emails from PB about an inactive account and the threat of deletion. I first started using PB in 2004 and stopped in 2017. When they essentially broke all online forums, several forum owners wrote code that would download the original image from PB and host it on their own servers. PB's greedy nature turned me away and I'll never pay their fee's to regain access to my account 🖕
Sure I use online hosting and storage but I’d never trust them enough to not keep the originals locally. They can threaten deletion all they want but I have the originals. I’m not saying that you lost anything but just replying to the PB topic in this thread.

I also wouldn’t use a service if I can’t download my data locally. I’ve heard that some mapping and fitness apps hold the data captive.

The outlandish price PB charged really had the feeling of extortion.

I have never used hosting anything....if my phone crashes...I just get a new handle. I am a dead give away anyways. I thought I had a smart password system. One where I do not write anything down! I am a full key tard in this modern world.

I’m new here, so where do I post photos like this one I’ve attached? Apologies to anyone offended…

Attachments

• IMG_6388.jpeg
    IMG_6388.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 4
I have never used hosting anything....if my phone crashes...I just get a new handle. I am a dead give away anyways. I thought I had a smart password system. One where I do not write anything down! I am a full key tard in this modern world.
I remember a while back forums were making you change passwords to be more secure. You couldn't really choose your own, you had to have like a certain amount of capital letters and numbers plus punctuation marks or some shit.

It's a bike forum. What's the fuss about? Someone gonna hack my account and do what? Literally everything I've typed here is public already. Anyone who hacks my accounts couldn't have worse jokes than me, so have at it buddy 😂

An Egyptian magician wants your bank info and SSN so they can send you their inheritance of 200 BTC and 20 bazillion dollars. Give it to me and I'll forward it to my contact.
Man, I missed the boat on bitcoin. A few guys on an old forum were hot and heavy on that stuff around 2010 or so. I never understood it but thought about buying $1,000 worth just to see see what would happen. A while back I checked in to it because Bitcoin was making headlines for something and I discovered that my $1,000 would've been something like $670,000 now.

Well, shit 😅

Top Bottom Back Refresh