What's new

Why are you here?

Why did you come to this forum?

• I was banned from ADV Rider

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • The VS takeover will ruin ADV Rider so I switched

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • I'm still on ADV Rider and here as well.

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • What's ADV Rider? I just wandered in off the street

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters
Too many sandy vaginas on the other site. I visit forums for entertainment and maybe to learn something, not to read about some crybaby bullshit about how unfair things are.

So, we've had two shootings in grocery stores and one in a mall, since I originally posted about my incident in a grocery store last spring. I'm still seen as a lunatic on Advrider because I bring a gun into a grocery store. But......I don't carry in a grocery store as a normal routine. I just happen to have my gun with me when I'm goipng about my errands, on the way home from the gym. There is no reasoning with those people.

S.C.

Reactions: OIC
Fucking cunt mods on Adv killed a few posts where a lefty cunt bitched about a gun in a watch thread.

Fucking pathetic.

S.C.
Fucking cunt mods on Adv killed a few posts where a lefty cunt bitched about a gun in a watch thread.

Fucking pathetic.

S.C.
:confusedOK... SO!
You fucked ADV Rider mods (Plural not singular) Respect we need moar details pictures what positions or better still videos would be good. You Killed a few Posts. :scratch. Ok. But you should ask yourself what did the posts ever do to deserve to pay the ultimate sacrifice. :hmmmmm
And some sinister vagina bitched about a gun in a thread about timepieces:scratch.
Might i sugest it was not bitching as vaginas are mostly quiet things unless there was some, expulsion of air resulting in a fart which was probably down to that fucking you gave the mods. . Logical?.

Here. this might help explain things the older we get.

:scratch

So, we've had two shootings in grocery stores and one in a mall, since I originally posted about my incident in a grocery store last spring. I'm still seen as a lunatic on Advrider because I bring a gun into a grocery store. But......I don't carry in a grocery store as a normal routine. I just happen to have my gun with me when I'm goipng about my errands, on the way home from the gym. There is no reasoning with those people.

S.C.
You having survived this long impresses TF out of me.

I'm new here. I came over to check things out, after seeing this forum mentioned on ADVR.
There are some things I don't like about the way the other website is going but it hasn't really affected me. I tend to be careful about which discussions I join in.
I think I'll stick around. I really need another place to waste my time. :lol3

Then, please tell me what your motivation is when becoming a mod, it makes little sense to me? Again, I understand why a person would do it for money, they're underemployed, and it's a side hustle, but as a volunteer? If you want to volunteer, go do something more productive like meals on wheels, or a food bank.
I became a mod on irate because I knew Austin was gonna need help. I shot him a PM the 3rd or 4th day offering help and he gladly accepted. No power trip here, I try not to be even noticed, but I have fucked a few things up from not exactly being tech savvy.

Top Bottom Back Refresh