What's new

Yamaha T7 Mega Thread

Is that all in including Sale Tax, other fees and Tags? Does seem high with a $10499 MSRP for 2023's.

I paid $10706.19 all in including tags for mine in July of 2020 from a dealer in Oklahoma.
Yes, that's all the freight, setup, taxes, title. I know the salesman pretty well (he grew up with my son) and even he said he thought they were high. Last one the sold was on the floor for less than 12 hours (at that pricing), so I suspect they're counting on a repeat.

Edit: I spoke to Jake, they sold it Monday morning to someone from Ohio.

Yes, that's all the freight, setup, taxes, title. I know the salesman pretty well (he grew up with my son) and even he said he thought they were high. Last one the sold was on the floor for less than 12 hours (at that pricing), so I suspect they're counting on a repeat.
You would think as/if they become more available the upcharging would slow down.

The dealer I bought from added no freight or setup charges.

I paid $13,700 all in here in the Bay Area of California. Seems that is not too far off the average.

Yamaha France has multiple models of the T7. One of them is the World Explore with a lower suspension (one inch less), taller screen and side bags. Even Yamaha Europe offers different editions.

And we just get one model. What gives?

We never got the Tracer 700 either. That model alone would've put a hurting on Versys sales. It seems like Yamaha doesn't have a great grasp of the American market.

tempImageqkcWyk.png

Ya. I'm going to coat the inside of the tank so that I can either paint or decal it to look more or less OE. Gonna be stealth. It's only money. :-)

Reactions: MVI
I think if you ask nicely , Decal works will perferate the decals for gas tanks.... IIRC

So just internet shopping and whatnot, these are still hard to come by huh? I'm up in northern New England, and the closest new T700 for sale in in NC apparently?

So just internet shopping and whatnot, these are still hard to come by huh? I'm up in northern New England, and the closest new T700 for sale in in NC apparently?
They are around if you shop for them. I know a couple people that recently bought them here in Texas.

Reactions: MVI
When I was looking, the Yamaha availably on their website was not that accurate.

Top Bottom Back Refresh