What's new

- Week DJ_MI's Nightly Rides. I'm going to Detroit; wish me luck!

Buc-ees is to Tejas as Wawa is to eastern Pennsyltucky. They're both overrated and are nothing special. Yup, I just went there.

200.gif

When you go to WFM, be sure to add a sticker to your helmet that says, "your EV is a hunk of shit!"
We actually have a tesla owner here. He got a nail in the tire and every local shop refused to put the car on the lift. He bought a plug kit across the street. He seemed determined at that point...I was about to offer to jack up the car...only after reading the owners manual for the jack points! I do not blame the shops. Same shops can fix anything from making hydro hoses to field install 6ft tractor tires. It did not help that no one "knows" our new neighbor. He seems allright.

Battery pack is in the floor plus liability insurance might not include ev. We could do anything at our old shop except remove gas tanks. There was two dealers that burned up their service departments in Akron. So you know it was on our rider. We could pay for things like disgruntled customer shooting an employee insurance riders but not gas tank removals.

Show all of those HD owners who the REAL rider is!
Just do not bar and shield "Salt Dogs" on your jacket and you will be fine. Nothing like owning a Harley and some f150 with a Harley sticker on the back glass is giving you crap on a snow day when you ride a dual sport. I lke Harleys, worked at dealer and a Harley might be my last bike. But I know that world.

Just do not bar and shield "Salt Dogs" on your jacket and you will be fine. Nothing like owning a Harley and some f150 with a Harley sticker on the back glass is giving you crap on a snow day when you ride a dual sport. I lke Harleys, worked at dealer and a Harley might be my last bike. But I know that world.
If offered enough money for medical bills, I'd like to go to Sturgis and roll up on a group of bikers on a Vespa, while wearing a Sons of Anarchy cut.

If offered enough money for medical bills, I'd like to go to Sturgis and roll up on a group of bikers on a Vespa, while wearing a Sons of Anarchy cut.
I rode with a friend in a poker run. We both had 50cc scooters. He was hitting on someone's wife. She asked what bike do you have. Proud as heck with a big grin..."I have a vino" we survived and an epic day of a 100 miles on 50cc 2 strokers.

I should start a thread about the humor. I still own 3 Harleys. And one night we romped on a turbo Harley 2up on a vino 125 for 5 miles of traffic lights. He had a scooter also and was laughing so hard. I kept timing the lights with a roll and a massive 8hp. We were a mile back and the wife was laughing at me claiming I am gonna get him. Yup next 10 lights. Too many interactions on both sides..grass is greener..right

Last edited:
:lol2

I don’t mean to sound cheeky butt according to this article the $300k+ is spread over the two smaller butt hole welcome signs ass well at $85k a piece.

There was a rumor going around last year that a drunk driver hit both the signs and wrecked’em.
I was going to tell a gay joke but fuck it!

Top Bottom Back Refresh