What's new

Why are you here?

Why did you come to this forum?

• I was banned from ADV Rider

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • The VS takeover will ruin ADV Rider so I switched

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • I'm still on ADV Rider and here as well.

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • What's ADV Rider? I just wandered in off the street

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters
I was banned 8 times from ADV, the last for 4 months. Nico called me an asshole, without provocation, and I called him an ignorant cunt. Bamn. Yes, a few times I deserved it, but only maybe half. I'm just tired of the BS over there, and the majority of the good mods quit, leaving the not so good. Not really worth going back.

There is still ONE mod over there that is reasonable,,, not so sure about the rest....

I still peruse the site and just found out about this place a week or so ago.

Really it's for two long running threads in JM and a regional tag thread. Otherwise the crude humor and old school busting of people's balls is almost gone and the mods are way soft.

And man do they get pissy when you rib them about ads.

The place is going the way of all other VS purchased sites.
Welcome to a new home...

I was perma banned from ADV Rider in 2020. Did I deserve to be banned? Yes. Did it deserve a perman ban? No. But I think some mods made it personal and just won't let it go. Since then, I have rejoined multiple times under various names (gore-tx, kwabanza, furygan, etc.). I get bored and out myself after a while. I've been waiting for another ADV Rider. Glad it happened. Less bull, more cool.

They banned my wife a couple of weeks ago thinking it was me. They got it wrong. It wasn't me. I'm still on it. Lol! She was pissed though.
It was somewhat amusing swatting down yoar fake n00biesā€¦ but you made them really easy to spot, hardly any sport to it

It was somewhat amusing swatting down yoar fake n00biesā€¦ but you made them really easy to spot, hardly any sport to it
I was really invested in ADV Rider and there were many people I enjoyed over there. I don't really understand the whole perma ban thing. This is online. You can't take things too seriously or literally. No one answers emails. There's no discussion or any kind of communication. May be you guys need to rethink things a bit.

I stopped enjoying going there due to the single-minded personality of the place, and that they berate others in to agreeing with their single-mindedness.

They lean left, which is fine. We all should have the freedom to make our own decisions. People in places of authority over there have decided to push their leftist ideologies with censorship using their mod powers.

"We will post things to push our thoughts and views in front of you, and we will harass you if you disagree".

Fuck that childishness. And fuck that one mod that enjoyed anonymously pm'ing me personal attacks.

Some guy signed up new and did an introduction thread. Apparently he said something "wrong" and the wolfpack jumped on him for sharing a different view. He was warned that if he kept expressing his "wrong view" that he would eventually be banned. Literally, he was told to censor himself and change his opinions. I asked why they thought it was ok for them to push their political views on to him in such a degree that he must change how he speaks and why can't he speak with the same freedom they want to enjoy?

I didn't like the place anymore, so I left. Poked my nose back in there some time later and discovered I'd been banned in the interim šŸ˜ Little Ms. SFCootz left me a handful of "anonymous" PMs full of snide remarks, personal attacks and name calling. Such things don't bother me in the least, but I don't have the time or inclination to suffer fools. So I bounced.

PMs arenā€™t anonymous, not even for mods. You must mean something else.
I meant what I said.

I would constantly get private messages sent to me anonymously. It doesn't matter to me who you are or what you think about it, that's the way it was.

If you're wanting to argue semantics, go home. I ain't wasting time on that.

I meant what I said.

I would constantly get private messages sent to me anonymously. It doesn't matter to me who you are or what you think about it, that's the way it was.

If you're wanting to argue semantics, go home. I ain't wasting time on that.
I used to be a mod at ADV, and am familiar with the xenforo tools. There was no way to send an anonymous PM/conversation. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying.

I used to be a mod at ADV, and am familiar with the xenforo tools. There was no way to send an anonymous PM/conversation. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying.
But there IS a way for a mod to leave a message that a only that member can read that you can leave that message anonymously though, isn't it?

You know there is. It's not the typical "PM" that we refer to. Nonetheless, it's still a private message.

You know it. I know it. You're trying to mince words to make it appear that I'm lying and that your mod brethren are innocent. You know you're being dishonest. Typical leftist gaslighting. Spinning people's words when they don't suit your goal. I said what I said and I meant what I said. You cannot bully me in to changing my mind. Fuck you.

Birds of a feather. You're the kind of cunt that would wear a face mask while being a cop. Only those with shame need to hide who they are.

Last edited:
Take it down a notch. Everyone knows that a message can be sent from an acct denoted as "ADMIN" or "ADV MOD".

Carry on....

Top Bottom Back Refresh