What's new

Why are you here?

Why did you come to this forum?

• I was banned from ADV Rider

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • The VS takeover will ruin ADV Rider so I switched

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • I'm still on ADV Rider and here as well.

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • What's ADV Rider? I just wandered in off the street

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters
Oh, right… when a mod takes action on a post, like deleting crap from an insufferable cunt, a note can be attached to that and it shows up in notifications. Not an anonymous “PM” but probably looks like it. My mistake… Peace be upon you, your wives, and all your goats.

I like my goats served in a nice curry.

OMG, at my old job there was an Indian place up the road that had a rotating buffet. We figured out what day was goat curry day and almost got banned from the place, sort of like how we go thrown out of the Chinese place for eating them out of shrimp.

pic-211105005-1024x656.jpg

I didn't give too much thought to why joined over here till I read this thread, this seemed like an interesting place and an alt to the other place which in some ways developed into a larger community then adv riding. I do agree with many of the sentiments listed here in the way the site transitioned, I never really interacted with the mods so I was never banned, no ill feelings. I rarely wandered into the basement over there, what I saw was mostly a reflection of the craziness I see on the news and not why I visit a motorcycle forum. I've been on there 14Yrs, learned allot from it and have about 4K more likes then posts, all in MC or regional related content so I feel I gave back as much as I received. I hope I can do the same here and I just pulled the trigger on the full meal deal so you guys are stuck with me.

I didn't give too much thought to why joined over here till I read this thread, this seemed like an interesting place and an alt to the other place which in some ways developed into a larger community then adv riding. I do agree with many of the sentiments listed here in the way the site transitioned, I never really interacted with the mods so I was never banned, no ill feelings. I rarely wandered into the basement over there, what I saw was mostly a reflection of the craziness I see on the news and not why I visit a motorcycle forum. I've been on there 14Yrs, learned allot from it and have about 4K more likes then posts, all in MC or regional related content so I feel I gave back as much as I received. I hope I can do the same here and I just pulled the trigger on the full meal deal so you guys are stuck with me.
Welcome to a small but growing community!

It's been over a year since I came over to this forum. I'm still on ADVr. I still don't see much change there but then I mostly stay in bike relates areas. I wander into JM for the jokes and Killboy Failure thread. I occasionally peek in CSM and it is still a toxic cesspool.

I'm not disputing anyone's claims about the changes over in ADVr but it really depends on where you hang out.

Morning all. 30 day ban for something "inappropriate" in JM, that didn't have any nudity in it. It irritates me as it doesn't seem to violate any published standards that I can find, and the mod responsible won't cop to doing it. So I guess first world problems, really...

But I'm still active over there... not hard to guess my user name!

Morning all. 30 day ban for something "inappropriate" in JM, that didn't have any nudity in it. It irritates me as it doesn't seem to violate any published standards that I can find, and the mod responsible won't cop to doing it. So I guess first world problems, really...

But I'm still active over there... not hard to guess my user name!
It doesn't take much to get banned over there. The days of Toxic Brittney, etc. are long gone.
I was hit for posting a Vespa ad in scooter girls. I posted it here with no problem.
I think it's how the mods feel that day. (Time of the month?)

Top Bottom Back Refresh